Organizing Supplies, Recycling Resources, and More
Check out our comprehensive (and growing!) list of organizing links and resources for suggestions on sources for organizing supplies; books and websites related to financial organizing, time management, and organized travel; and options for recycling, reselling, and reusing stuff you no longer want or need.
The Organized Life Guide to Organizing Papers & Files
If you've ever
- Wasted time looking for files and papers you know you have somewhere,
- Felt overwhelmed just by looking at the pile of mail that arrives each day,
- Paid bills late, missed important events, or lost out on opportunitiesbecause you didn't have a way of storing bills, invitations, or important papers, or
- Wished there were a way to stop doing battle with your mail, files, receipts, and documents...
...then the Guide to Organizing Papers & Files is for you.
This comprehensive e-book is designed to help you take control of the paper in your life through step-by-step projects, insightful tips, and worksheets you can put to use to create a functional, effective paper management system.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to create guidelines that will help you decide once and for all what papers to keep—and what to toss
- How to weed out the papers that are cluttering up your life
- How to create a system for storing your papers so they're easy to find
- How to deal with mail, vital documents, receipts, and other specialized papers
- How to keep your filing system running smoothly with as little time and effort as possible
You'll also find tips on what to shred, figuring out whether a packaged filing system is the right choice for you, how to decrease paper clutter by going digital, and more—all for only $14.95.
If you're ready to tackle your papers and take back control of your desktop, your filing cabinets, and your time, click Buy Now to order your copy of The Organized Life Guide to Organizing Papers & Files today. (After you place your order, you'll receive an e-mail message with instructions on downloading your copy of the guide.)
Knack Organizing Your Home
There are dozens and dozens of organizing books available. What makes mine special?
It's full of images—more than 450—that help illustrate the organizing tips, techniques, products, and practices I recommend. The book covers every room in the house and features organizing projects you can tackle one by one.
My goal in writing Organizing Your Home was to help demystify the organizing process and make it accessible to as many people as possible, no matter how you define "organized," what size home you live in, or what your style is.
Organizing Your Home is a great resource for visual learners and people who want straightforward, realistic organizing advice with specific suggestions on effective tools and techniques for bringing more order to everyday life.
Here's what others have said about Organizing Your Home: